So you’re looking for a great vegetarian protein powder? You’ve come to the right place! And lucky for us, there are a lot more vegetarian and vegetable protein powders accessible than there were even a couple of years ago. Thank goodness we don’t have to find ourselves choosing between a whey protein shake and a gross glass of raw eggs. When you’re deciding on what vegetable protein powder is correct for you, you will have to ask yourself a couple of questions.
1. What is your price range?
2. Do you need a vegan protein powder?
3. What type are you looking for? Whey, soy or egg?
I usually start my working day off with a big glass of vegetable protein powder shake very early in the morning to give my body a rapid dose of protein (and nutrients) because I’ve just gone around eleven hours without having anything of substance (I always try to not eat 3 hours before sleeping to avoid inflammation). So in short, the details you should be really focusing on for vegetable protein powders:
1. You could blend protein powders to help offer you a lot more complete amino acids.
2. One scoop of rice and one of pea are a great combination
3. Always include fruit.
4. Try to start your day with a shake to really kick things off!
Ok my little Vegetarian Gems, I hope this article was helpful for you! Please leave a comment below to let me know what I should be writing about next!